My name is Charlotte and I am twenty eight years old. Welcome to The Hive – my little space on the internet that I call my own.
I’m never sure how to go about writing these kind of things, so here’s a list of random tidbits:
- I am a parent to a Mediterranean Spur Thigh tortoise named Dumbletort. He is the most ridiculous critter on earth – he has his own Instagram, naturally. We will shortly be welcoming a furry critter, a goldendoodle by the name of Jasper.
- I do a great impression of not writing my debut novel, Whisper, a dystopian fiction.
- I studied English Literature at De Montfort University, Leicester, then trained to be a secondary school teacher and taught for a year and a half. I’ve worked in Marketing and now I am freelancing.
- I am basically a wizard. And by that, I mean I love Harry Potter. And by that, I mean I am obsessed with Harry Potter.
- I don’t believe in the whole starsign nonsense, but I am definitely a Leo.
- I am like… IN LOVE… with musicals. I will regularly listen to soundtracks in public and really have to refrain from bursting into song. I wish all the townsfolk knew the words….
- I am due to become a mama in April 2019. I am both excited and terrified.
- I am really passionate about supporting mental health causes. Through my blog, I run a project called Storytellers which you can read more about here.
Follow me on social media for more of the same!